Friday, January 26

CARD MAKING - Karen Burniston - Tag Card - Birthday Bears

Hello Friends
I am here today with a card I made for my Sister in Law Sue, who's birthday is tomorrow, I know she has opened the card so I thought I would share right away before I forget.

One of my favourite dies at the moment is the Karen Burniston Tag Book Pop Up die set. And you can purchase it at Crafts U Love as it is back in stock but selling like a hot donut! :)  I prefer donuts to pies :)


The card above is Karen Burniston's beautiful packing sample.
Just look at all that happy in one card!

Here below is the card I made using the MFT Bitty Bears to decorate the pages. I really wanted to add more but time got the better of me.  This was my first card since before Christmas.  But I am still pleased how it turned out.  But if I did it again I might add a few more touches.  Maybe some stamped stitching on the front.  And a bear on the left hand panel inside.


Sorry the photos aren't great, its so dull in the mornings here at the moment and it doesn't make for good pictures.


Here is where the party is going on... inside with a pop of red, kraft and a smattering of green.  My bunting stamp from Skull & Crossbuns is always a welcome addition to add fun to any spaces.

I have a very fun, sunny, bright Tag Card for my first class at Crafts U Love
on 17th February.  I am thrilled this class sold out in 3 days!  And we've decided to run another date for this class which is Saturday 3rd March 

Call to book on the new date or watch out online for when its added over the next few days.  I look forward to seeing you there

The design of the card will be spring flowers and colourful.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...