Tuesday, March 7

Needle Felted Fox

Hello and I do hope you don't mind my "non cardmaking" posts.  I guess I will find out how many unsubscribe for that answer!!   

As you know for Christmas I treated myself to a little needle felting kit and I have fallen totally and utterly for it.  Since Christmas I have been selling lots of older stamps and dies and getting money for my felting stash and I am a wee bit addicted to "fluff".   Part of my Ebay fund was spent on a couple of kits, one of which was the Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts Fox Kit.



I finally got around to making it and I am pleased how it come out.  Still lots to learn and I would love to find a class to go to but failing that there are people out there like Sandy from Lincolnshire Fenn Crafts who take the hard work out of it and make these lovely kits.  Everything you need to make one complete animal, very detailed instructions jam packed with photos, a sponge, needles, beads and of course wool... literally Everything you need to complete the project.

Caiden decided that this fox was called Freddy :)


A funny story about where Freddy is sitting for the above photo.  This morning in the pot behind him was a lump of leather off an older armchair we have broken
up to take the dump.  Our "real" Foxes decided to bury this piece of 
leather along side my spring flowers!  
Needless to say the leather has been rehomed in a rubbish bag.


What a beautiful day to be a fox!

I can not wait to get started on my Hare and Cat kits from 

If you are remotely tempted to try needle felting I would have a 
look at their designs :)  and tell them Caz sent ya for some Wooly fun!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...