Saturday, January 28

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C370

Hello is Saturday again and that means challenge time.  This is my last Saturday for hosting and I wanted to send Thanks to Lynn for playing along with me this month :)  You can see Lynn's and all the other Crazies over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  The link is top left of my blog.

Today is Squirrel Appreciation Day!!  Would would have thought that eh?  I love squirrels and I wanted to celebrate with them, so I challenge the team to make a card with these fluffy creatures, or alternatively another critter of their choosing.



I used this adorable stamp from Lili of the Valley HERE
I love this design, in fact I love a lot of their designs and they are lovely to
 colour in.  I have used my watercolour pencils here.



For the inside the used the Karen Burniston 
Twist Circle Pop it Up die with a simple Happy Birthday message.

A simple but effective card :)  I do hope my Sister in Law Sue liked it.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.
Caz x




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...