Saturday, January 14

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C368 - New Home or Within the Home

Hello its Caz again and this week the challenge was : Today is organise your Home Day - Create a card suitable for NEW HOME or something within the home.

I chose to create a couple of gifts for my sons friends which they could display in their rooms.  He has a joint Birthday Party tomorrow.  These cute little chalk boards are great for jotting down reminders, play o's and x's or doodles.


I used papers from We R Memory Keepers and an awesome
die set called Pixelated from Neat & Tangled.
Just perfect for boys and pre teens/teens.


For for the girly one I used a Stampendous Stamp 
called Whisper Wall from Crafts U Love.

I do hope the recipients like these little gifts.

Check out the rest of the teams creations over on the c4c blog.
The link is top left.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...