Saturday, December 10

Crazy 4 Challenges - December 10th - Sketch

Hello
Its the second challenge for December and this week Frances has chosen to revisit the Sketch Challenges of the past.  We could choose which one we wanted.


I went for C4C323 but flipped it a bit to make... and wait for it... my FIRST own Christmas card for this year!! Yep.. only just starting.


I teamed the sketch up with a Newtons Nook stamp. Adorable bear eh?

You can see all the other cards for this challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. HERE

This is the last challenge for this year to give us all a bit of time to catch up with
all the other stuff this time of year brings!  Oh and for me it will be making more
cards for my Christmas Wishes :)

Until Next time.

Caz x




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...