Saturday, December 3

Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C365

Hello
I bowed out of last weeks challenge as I ran out of time, but wanted to make sure I didnt miss 2 weeks in a row.

This weeks challenge is STAR.  Frances was the lady to choose it and in her words I will let her explain.

STAR – Stars decorate our Christmas Trees and also helped show where Jesus was laying in his Manger all those many years ago. So for our challenge this week we are using the word ‘STAR’ – incorporate something starting with each of the letters in the word.

Here are a few suggestions to help you, but of course you are not limited to these ... Use your imagination! 

S = Santa; Sleigh; Stockings; Star; Snowman; Snowflakes; Snow; Sage; Saffron; Sapphire; Scarlet; Sepia; Silver; Square
T = Tree; Toy; Train; Tiger; Teddy; Teacher; Turkey; Triangle; Teal; Taupe; Turquoise
A = Arrow; Apple; Animals; Aqua; Apricot; Amber


R = Red; Reindeer; Rabbit; Rainbow; Rain; Rose; Ring; Rug; Round; Rectangle


On my card I have chosen :

S for SIGNS on the paper
T for the TORN paper
A for ANIMAL
R for ROPE/RIBBON

I dug out a very very old STAMPS BY JUDITH bear I brought many years
ago but was very pleasantly surprised that Stamps by Judith are still trading!  
WOW that is fantastic news.  So if you like this Griz Bear you can still purchase him.

The paper was new WRMK papers from Crafts U Love.

Please visit Crazy 4 Challenges blog to see the other designs that
the ladies have made for this challenge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...