Monday, September 5

Hedgehog Happiness

I am back with the second of the 2 cards I was asked to make.  This time I was itching to use the new designs by Joset from Elizabeth Craft Designs new Hedgehog and Mushroom dies.  I placed these on the LORNA Label Pop up from Karen Burniston and they can both be purchased from Crafts U Love on the same page HERE

I love the soft finish card stock and I have used it for the Mushrooms, cutting just in white and use sponge Daubers and Distress Inks to colour these die cut pieces in.  It make die cutting much quicker when you cut all from white and then colour with ink pads.


On the front of the card I printed the words and foiled in HOT PINK using my Minc Machine.
Die cut some white flowers and inked and shaped, added a bit of bling in the middles with Paper Mania Shimmer Domes.

On the inside as you can see I used as well as the Hedgehog and Mushroom an older Balloon die set  from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I added a fun Party hat to the hedgehog from Props 1 set from Karen Burniston
and all layered onto the LORNA LABEL pop it up.  Added the eye and mouth detail with a pen
and a little rosey pink cheek with watercolour pencil.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...