Sunday, August 7

Crafts U Love 10th Birthday Demo Day

Yesterday we celebrated 10 years with Crafts U Love with a lovely Demonstration day.  Busy, inspirational and fun!  we had amazing demonstrators on hand Charry who was making lovely felt creations using Memory Box Dies, Pete Hughes from Sizzix who made my day by actually saying he knew me!! Like this is Pete from Sizzix!!  and what I lovely guy with the most amazing samples on show.  Heidi my table neighbour was showing off just what you can to with the WRMK Alphabet Punch Board.  Jo was making wonderful boxes like only Jo can, Sue Dix creator of Sweet Dixie dies and myself outside in the Gazebos and then there was Karen making the most beautiful stamped cards combining the minc machine and Suzie from Cricut showing off that amazing machine.  There will be many pictures coming on the Crafts U Love blog so be sure to check that out. HERE

I was demonstrating the Stampendous Stamps and Dies and over the new few days I will be sharing these with you.  

Here I have used the Stampendous JUNGLE FRIENDS rubber stamps and dies
I love how close these dies and stamps are and using the Misti for lining up the stamping
on the dies was a lifesaver.



This is a banner I made for my table using the Stampendous
BUILD A BOUQUET stamps and dies
and the WRMK Alphabet Punch Board.

All Items from Crafts U Love and I will be back tomorrow with more cards.

Cazx



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...