Saturday, August 27

C4C341

Hi Bloggers
I am back this Saturday with the Crazy 4 Challenges blog post and today the challenge is
HOLIDAYS.  All my favorite holidays are coming up, so why not get a jump on one of them!! Make a card for one of the many holidays coming up, be it Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, or Hanukkah!!

So here is my card for Christmas.  I wanted to play with a Lili of Valley stamp and the Karen Burniston Twist Circle Pop up die.


As well as the Lili of the Valley stamp I used a Hero Arts Holly Leaf and the Elizabeth Crafts
Beaded Circle Frame.


Inside you can see how the  Twist Circle Pop up works.


You can see the other cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog HERE

And why not play along and post your card on their blog too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...